function arguments as subscripts

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg19105] function arguments as subscripts
  • From: Henrik Weimer <henrik at>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:35:21 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Mathematica lets me define functions that take their arguments as
subscripts. For example:

However, I can't seem to figure out how to define such a function in a
package. In particular, I am unable to define a ::usage for any function
taking an argument as a subscript.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

  Henrik Weimer