function arguments as subscripts
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19105] function arguments as subscripts
- From: Henrik Weimer <henrik at rice.edu>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:35:21 -0400
- Organization: Rice University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica lets me define functions that take their arguments as
subscripts. For example:
\!\(foo\_\(k_, l_\) = k l\)
However, I can't seem to figure out how to define such a function in a
package. In particular, I am unable to define a ::usage for any function
taking an argument as a subscript.
Any suggestions on how to do this?
Prev by Date:
RE: How can I control FindMinimum's behavior?
Next by Date:
Can someone explain this?
Previous by thread:
No Graphics Output in Excel 2000 Using MathLink for Excel
Next by thread:
Re: function arguments as subscripts