Summing Divergent Series (Levin, Euler , etc. transformations)

I am trying to find out if someone has written packages
for summing divergent series.   I am familiar with
Mathematica's Pade[] and EconomizedRationalApproximation[]
functions, but I need more.  I have written a routine
for doing parameterized Euler transformations, but it isn't
terribly robust and it doesn't use some of the more powerful
algorithms.   I was hoping I could find something better
before investing the time in improving it.

Any other routines would also be helpful, such as those by
Aitken.

Is there a repository of Mathematica packages available online?
(Other than MathSource?)  I have heard there was one at Stanford,
but a search of their home page revealed little.

Also, when does the FAQ get posted to the newsgroup?

--
John Walkup   The Cue Gallery (http://www.cuegallery.com)

Authorized Dealer:  Verl Horn Cues  Russ Espiritu Custom Cues