  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19115] Summing Divergent Series (Levin, Euler , etc. transformations)
  • From: John Walkup <cuestix at telepath.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:35:31 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to find out if someone has written packages
for summing divergent series.   I am familiar with
Mathematica's Pade[] and EconomizedRationalApproximation[]
functions, but I need more.  I have written a routine
for doing parameterized Euler transformations, but it isn't
terribly robust and it doesn't use some of the more powerful
algorithms.   I was hoping I could find something better
before investing the time in improving it.

Any other routines would also be helpful, such as those by
Aitken.

Is there a repository of Mathematica packages available online?
(Other than MathSource?)  I have heard there was one at Stanford,
but a search of their home page revealed little.

Also, when does the FAQ get posted to the newsgroup?

--
John Walkup   The Cue Gallery (http://www.cuegallery.com)

Authorized Dealer:  Verl Horn Cues  Russ Espiritu Custom Cues