Re: Controlling GIF size
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19055] Re: Controlling GIF size
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:34:47 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2 Aug 1999, Dean Hickerson wrote: > I'm trying to use Mathematica to create some GIF files, by the command > Display["filename",graphic,"gif"]. It works, but all of the resulting > GIFs are 288x288. Is there a way to change the size? Display takes an option named ImageSize. This is documented in _The Mathematica Book_, and can be retrieved from the Help Browser by evaluating the following expression in a notebook: FrontEndExecute[FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup["RefGuide", "Display"]] -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.