- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19216] almost ok
- From: "schatzi" <antoine.zahnd at iprolink.ch>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:53:03 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could you please help me with the following ...
I wish to define functions to switch between several output Format.
Everything is almost ok:
But executing defaultFFelem when the Format is already "cleared" ends
with the message
"Assignment on \!\(FF\) for \!\(MakeBoxes[\(\(\(FF[\(c_, \
p_\)]\)[d_]\), FormatType_\)]\) not found."
Is there a test to avoid this message, or an alternative way?
Thank you very much.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Table extraction
Previous by thread:
Re: Is there any module or dll of mathematica to call from c/c++
Next by thread:
RE: almost ok