- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19216] almost ok
- From: "schatzi" <antoine.zahnd at iprolink.ch>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:53:03 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello everybody, Could you please help me with the following ... I wish to define functions to switch between several output Format. Everything is almost ok: defaultFFelem:=(Format[FF[c_,p_][d_]]=.) customFFelem:=(Format[FF[c_,p_][d_]]:=Subscripted[d[c]]) But executing defaultFFelem when the Format is already "cleared" ends with the message Unset::"norep": "Assignment on \!\(FF\) for \!\(MakeBoxes[\(\(\(FF[\(c_, \ p_\)]\)[d_]\), FormatType_\)]\) not found." Is there a test to avoid this message, or an alternative way? Thank you very much. Antoine.