Re: How to suppress the beep in version 4?

Eckhard Hennig <hennig at itwm.uni-kl.de> schrieb:
> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to turn off the beep the Mathematica 4
> frontend for Windows NT produces every time a square bracket is typed? When
> I type something like f[x[[2]]], I get

[*** snipp ***]

I suppressed the beep setting in the options inspector:
Global Options / Message Options / Warning Action ---> {}

Gruss, Peter
--
=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--= http://home.t-online.de/home/phbrf
  Peter Breitfeld, Saulgau, Germany        PGP public key:  08548045