Re: Transient Heat Transfer
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19229] Re: Transient Heat Transfer
- From: Ed McBride <emcbride at wybron.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:06:46 -0400
- Organization: Wybron, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sortech Limited wrote:
> Has anyone seen a 'freeware' notebook or package that solves transient heat
> flow though multilayer walls.
No, but it's almost trivial to write one. I did one a few weeks ago for
the transient analysis of heat-transfer fins. If you choose to write
your own, and have any problems, let me know and I'll try to help. I
could e-mail you my notebook and it should be straightforward to adapt
what I've done to your problem. Ed McBride, P.E.
Prev by Date:
Re: PolynomialQ (wrong) behavior ?
Next by Date:
RE: Defining a function P[A_ | B_]:=f[A,B] overriding A lternatives
Previous by thread:
Transient Heat Transfer
Next by thread:
"LOLLIPOP" PLOTS FOR DISCRETE SEQUENCES