Re: Transient Heat Transfer

Sortech Limited wrote:

> Has anyone seen a 'freeware' notebook or package that solves transient heat
> flow though multilayer walls.

No, but it's almost trivial to write one.  I did one a few weeks ago for
the transient analysis of heat-transfer fins.  If you choose to write
your own, and have any problems, let me know and I'll try to help.  I
could e-mail you my notebook and it should be straightforward to adapt
what I've done to your problem.  Ed McBride, P.E.