Re: Transient Heat Transfer
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19229] Re: Transient Heat Transfer
- From: Ed McBride <emcbride at wybron.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:06:46 -0400
- Organization: Wybron, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sortech Limited wrote: > > Has anyone seen a 'freeware' notebook or package that solves transient heat > flow though multilayer walls. No, but it's almost trivial to write one. I did one a few weeks ago for the transient analysis of heat-transfer fins. If you choose to write your own, and have any problems, let me know and I'll try to help. I could e-mail you my notebook and it should be straightforward to adapt what I've done to your problem. Ed McBride, P.E.