Win32 MathLink .exe from Matheamtica 3 on a Mac
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19255] Win32 MathLink .exe from Matheamtica 3 on a Mac
- From: "Andrew Cunningham" <andrewc at vasci.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:07:01 -0400
- Organization: Vibro-Acoustic Sciences Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have built a MathLink external "application" on my PC. I want to connect
across the 'net from a remote Mathematica frontend running on a Mac .
[ I have built the same mathlink application on the mac and verified that
"locally" the mathlink application works]
- I run the Mathlink .exe on the PC. A dialog box comes up asking for the
link , I type "5000" so that I assume it creates a link on TCP port 5000.
I tried this on the Mac......, but I get a dead connection.
link = LinkConnect["5000 at 192.168.0.6",LinkProtocol->"TCP",LinkMode->
Documentation on this topic seems pretty sparse.
Vibro-Acoustic Sciences Inc
mailto: andrewc at vasci.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Table extraction
Next by Date:
Re: Linux sound output
Previous by thread:
Re: Cleanslate -- where to find it?
Next by thread:
Re: Win32 MathLink .exe from Matheamtica 3 on a Mac