Nodal demo and Electronic Engineering with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19347] Nodal demo and Electronic Engineering with Mathematica
  • From: PBenav3253 at aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:09:31 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings.

I am seeking the method to insert the Nodal demo into the $Path properly.

I have placed the Nodal folder into the AddOns folder properly and restarted
the session.

A call to Nodal demo with Needs fails.

~The stated text by Riddle and Dick is a cache of premium techniques for all
disciplines~

Appreciative in advance.

Jon-Paul Desjardins