Fontproblems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19361] Fontproblems
  • From: Hans Westergren <hasse at chl.chalmers.se>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:09:38 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!

I have got problems while typing in Mathematica (Win 95 450 MHZ)
The type [ will appear as @ in bold face. The basic input palette is
corrupted
in the same manner. Reinstallation has not worked.
We tried to format C but it has gone the same way after two Mathematica
sessions.
No other program seems to have been infected.

Please help me.

Kind Regards

Hans Westergren
Ass. lecturer Chalmers Lindholmen(Chalmers University of Technology)
Dept of Mathematics. email:hasse at chl.chalmers.se