- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19346] logistic regression
- From: "Phil Bonacich" <bonacich at soc.ucla.edu>
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:09:30 -0400
- Organization: MediaOne-Road Runner, Western Region
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone developed a function to do logistic regression? NonlinearFit and NonlinearRegress within Mathematica, when supplied with a logistic function to fit to data, do something different: they minimize sums of squares, rather than maximize liklihoods. Thank you.