Please help me! (Warnings and Messages...)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19416] Please help me! (Warnings and Messages...)
  • From: "Anton Tarasenko" <antv at mail.ru>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:57:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

  Please help me!

  Recently it was very easy to write packeges because since mistake
emerged in my packege, I was prompted with a blue message about the type
of this mistake.
Than, after a short period, I've noticed, that Mathematica stoped
prompting me.
And now I don't know where to search for mistake in my packeges.

Here is an example from Mathematica book:

    In[1]:=Sqrt[4,5]
                Sqrt::argx: Sqrt called with 2 arguments; 1 argument is
expected.
    Out[1]:=Sqrt[4,5]

And here is an example form my packege:

    In[1]:=Sqrt[4,5]
    Out[1]:=Sqrt[4,5]

Even the command On[Sqrt::argx] does not help me...
That looks like this:

    In[1]:=On[Sqrt::argx]
             Sqrt[4,5]
    Out:=Sqrt[4,5]

-------

Anfourtunately, I don't remember what did I do.
But I want it back. I want to be prompted by this wonderful programm.
So Please Help Me.

-------

Thanks anyway. Anton.
mailto: antv at mail.ru