- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19435] cell question
- From: psalzman at landau.ucdavis.edu
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 01:29:30 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
when i try to select a cell (say to cut or copy), i position the cursor on
one of the brakets to the right, but i can't seem to select a single cell;
a whole bunch of them get selected at the same time, for instance
epsilon = 1 ]
blah blah blah ]
if i try to click on the upper cell, both get selected. this is contrary
to what i'm used to with Mathematica for windows.
is there a way select one cell only?
also, in the preference browser, what is the meaning of a little black dot
next to the option?
Prev by Date:
Re: Help with Percentile formula !!
Next by Date:
RE: trouble with SurfaceColor
Previous by thread:
Re: response to Simulation
Next by thread:
Re: cell question