Info

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20930] Info
  • From: Timoteo Costa <tcosta at mail.telepac.pt>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:49:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am starting using Mathematica 4.0. Everything is OK except when I try
to get graphical examples. The answer is :
        Display::"initstate": "\!\(Display\) cannot be used during
initialization."
What to do ? Any configuration ?

Why I cant get for Pi values with 10 decimals for example. If I use N
more than 17 OK less than that no result !
Thanks for any info and help
Timoteo Costa