Appearance of cursor in FrontEnd

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20980] Appearance of cursor in FrontEnd
  • From: "Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek en Econometrie" <dnb_woe at euronet.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:50:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

maybe this is a dumb question, but I was not able to find an answer in the
documentation:

Is it possible to change the color/appearance of the cursor in the frontend?
I am using Mathematica 4.0 on Windows NT and the cursor is light blue on a
white background. Especially when doing search/replace operations I have a
hard time tracking the cursor. I would like to give it a more contrasting
color.

Thanks for any hints,

Carsten