Re: Calling a c++ dll with Mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20944] Re: Calling a c++ dll with Mathlink
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:50:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Dave,

write a C/C++ program that calls MLMain() and the correct templates
for your functions. For MathLink it does not matter where the functions
are
defined. When the linker find it all works fine,
but it must have some entry points that define the pattern and the
parameter
for the main loop of the mathlink program.

Can you send me a source code ? So that I can see where the problem
happens ?

Regards
  Jens