BarChart3D with labels

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21326] BarChart3D with labels
  • From: balakrsna108 at my-deja.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:42:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi there
I have following problem:

In need to have some BarCharts and the on-line manual gives an example
for 2D Bar chart with L A B E L S, (I do not mean axis).
My version is Math 3 for Linux, and the printed book gives nothing.

My bar charts should always looks alike

 value1 value2   value3 value4

"Group1" "Group2"    and so on.

Does someone know howto print it

thanks

I already mailed to wolfram, but got no response

Balarkrsna, MD., Ph.D
FIT, Zurich

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.