Re: Circuit Analyses with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21347] Re: Circuit Analyses with Mathematica
  • From: "Ed W. Morse" <macmedic at sprintmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:37:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

BK please accept this in the manner it is intended; That is benevolently.

Your need represents an opportunity for you to get exactly what you need.
You should take the opportunity to define the functions in terms of
Mathematica and your needs. WRI has knows the value to all users of add on
applications and features.
Your structured planning of the electrical functions will no only get you
what you need, but will enrich your underlying knowledge of Mathematica.
----