Character problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg15701] Character problem
  • From: "Mecit YAMAN" <mecit at>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:54:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi all mathematicians,

well it is the worst problem , not  a mathematical one. it is a computer
software problem:

I have mathematica on a CD-ROM. I copy the whole Mathematica directory
on my hard disc. But  (), [], {} characters are shown very STRANGE. I
can't even read what is on the screen on complex exppressions.

Strangely enough, there is no problem when I Run Mathematica from CD

P L E A S E  H E L P P L E A S E  H E L P P L E A S E  H E L P