Finding real part (newbie question)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15722] Finding real part (newbie question)
- From: Gnalle <GNALLE at MMF.ruc.dk>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 03:42:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Roskilde Universitetscenter
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If a,b,c,d are real numbers. How do I use mathematica to find the real part of 1/(a + I b + 1/(c + I d)) Yes I can calculate it by hand, but I would like to know how to use Mathematica. -- Niels Langager Ellegaard 'http://mmf.ruc.dk/~gnalle/'