Using Mathem.. to learn calculus? or Statistics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15805] Using Mathem.. to learn calculus? or Statistics?
- From: "Phil" <philmay at execpc.com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 02:04:20 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: ExecPC Internet - Milwaukee, WI
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a student in College Calculus and am wondering if Mathematica is a
useful tool for learning the subject matter. The company Lit. says
that it is, but...
I would like to hear input/experiences from any non-math geniuses who
have used the program as a learning aid. Is the learning curve for
Mathematica high? Is Calculus Wiz a worthwhile program? Have you
continued to use Mathematica after you were finished with school?
philmay at execpc.com
Prev by Date:
Re: List Position
Next by Date:
Re: Points on MultipleListPlots
Previous by thread:
Re: Graphics3D and polygons
Next by thread:
Re: Using Mathem.. to learn calculus? or Statistics?