- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15848] Scrolling Jam
- From: "Hector Mojica" <hmojica at megsinet.net>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:40:08 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: MegsInet, Inc. - Low Cost, High Performance Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sometimes when my output line reaches the bottom of the window, the window does not scroll. It will; however, print the output line over the input line. Has anybody else had this problem, and if so, how did you fix it? I am running Mathematica V3 on Windows 98.