Re: Bug with Find in 3.0.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15867] Re: Bug with Find in 3.0.2
- From: "Dale Horton" <daleh>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:40:28 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Brett Patterson wrote in message <79eav5$9rq at smc.vnet.net>...
>There seems to be a bug in Mathematica 3.0.2 for Digital Unix (Alpha).
>Whenever I do a Find in a notebook, the Front End exits.
>Dr Brett A. Patterson Room 148 Astronomical
>Instrumentation Group Tel: +44 191 374 2105 Department of Physics
>Fax: +44 191 374 3749 University of Durham
>mailto:Brett.Patterson at durham.ac.uk South Road, Durham DH1 3LE, UK
Prev by Date:
Re: Using Mathem.. to learn calculus? or Statistics?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Bug with Find in 3.0.2
Next by thread:
Integration of very simple partwise definded functions fails