Figure legend & Overlapping text pb
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15948] Figure legend & Overlapping text pb
- From: Dan Truong <dtruong at irisa.fr>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:34:10 -0500
- Organization: IRISA, FRANCE
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
* For listplots of different colors/styles on 2D or 3D plots,
how can we add a legend stating which curve represents what?
On 3D plots I've thought of adding cuboids, and adding
text near each one. However, this is non-trivial
Currently I've drawn an extra figure with the legend in the
Z tick marks, but it's not very nice an approach.
* When adding title and axis titles, those often overlap
on tick marks or over each other. Can we prevent that?
This is especially true for PS or GIF files, where the
resolution seems quite low (huge text, and very coarse gridlines
drawing)... I'll put a sample eps file to show what I mean
in my next mail...
Prev by Date:
RE: Re: accessing large files
Next by Date:
Re: PlotVectorField Package (easy question?)
Previous by thread:
Re: Smarter 3D listplot clipping
Next by thread:
Must Play generate a graphic?