- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15876] Linear algebra
- From: Roland Bengtsson <d98rolb at stud.hh.se>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:33:32 -0500
- Organization: Lund Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Let V1, V2, V3 and V4 be the angles that a given line create with
the diagonals in space in a cube. How can I calc the sum of:
(cos V1)^2 + (cos V2)^2 + (cos V3)^2 + (cos V4)^2
in Mathematica 3.0 or by hand?
All help appreciated!
Prev by Date:
Must Play generate a graphic?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Must Play generate a graphic?
Next by thread:
Re: Linear algebra