  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15916] Losing Mathematica password
  • From: "Tonk" <cahyotw at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:33:53 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

I own Mathematica 3.0 academic version. After I installed a new OS in my
system ( BeOS R4, which requires repartitioning my hard disk with the
included PartitionMagic), the 'Personalize Mathematica' window appeared
again just like when I first installed it. I am not sure what caused this
since all other Win98 program runs fine even with the presence of BeOS in my
system. Is it OK for me as a registered owner of Mathematica to get a new
password for free ?

If anyone has advice I would appreciate it.

Cahyo