Need Mathlink program Example

Hello all,
                Now I write my own mathlink program with MS visual C++,
I can write it only in console application type, but I want to write my
mathlink application in MFC application or windows application style, Is
anyone had example of it? or anyone had any comment? I must use my
application to display something that come from mathematica.

Best Regards
R. Inorn