Re: Fourier and FFT: Powers of 2 only?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16006] Re: Fourier and FFT: Powers of 2 only?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:52:01 -0500
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Peltio wrote: > I have a question that can be brutely summarized in: "What's in > Fourier guts?" Not an answer to your question -- but you might find the following useful link to the on-line documentation interesting: Cell[TextData[ButtonBox["Linear Algebra Packages", ButtonData:>"5.0.6", ButtonStyle->"AddOnsLink"]], "Text"] Cheers, Paul ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://www.physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________