Mathlink and JAVA
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16054] Mathlink and JAVA
- From: Martin Stockhammer <martin.stockhammer at augsburg.baynet.de>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 01:44:33 -0500
- Organization: A poorly-installed InterNetNews site
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is there somewhere a library for the connection JAVA-Mathematica via Mathlink or will there be one in the next time?
Prev by Date:
Re: implementing a stack
Next by Date:
Re: Simplify Log[ab] - Log[b] to Log[a] ?
Previous by thread:
Re: SYMBOLIC Finite Differences
Next by thread:
Re: Mathlink and JAVA