Finite and Continuous Groups

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg16075] Finite and Continuous Groups
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:24:45 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi All:

I'm looking for Notebooks that have been designed for teaching Finite
Groups (including Space Groups and Crystallography) and Continuous Group
Theory to (4th year undergraduate) physics students.

I've done a search on MathSource and DejaNews but I've not turned up all
that much useful stuff.  I am aware of MathLie and

The University of Western Australia
Nedlands WA  6907                     mailto:paul at

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player