Finite and Continuous Groups
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16075] Finite and Continuous Groups
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:24:45 -0500
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm looking for Notebooks that have been designed for teaching Finite
Groups (including Space Groups and Crystallography) and Continuous Group
Theory to (4th year undergraduate) physics students.
I've done a search on MathSource and DejaNews but I've not turned up all
that much useful stuff. I am aware of MathLie and
Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734
Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014
The University of Western Australia
Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
God IS a weakly left-handed dice player
Prev by Date:
non-linear differential equations.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: non-linear differential equations.
Next by thread: