Graphic Sizing

Well I figure out how to designate coords for sphere, now I want to show all
of my spheres as a full screen graphic.

I have spheres plotted in a range of about -20 -> 120 in the x,y,and z
Now I would like to show them as a full screen.
I use the plotrange function to designate to -20->120 for the picture, but
when I use the plotregion function and
specify (0,1),(0,1) or any other values, it just plots in a 3" by 3" section
of my screen.

Ed