- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16138] Graphic Sizing
- From: "Ed Runco" <maddog at psu.edu>
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 03:23:07 -0500
- Organization: Penn State University, Center for Academic Computing
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Well I figure out how to designate coords for sphere, now I want to show all
of my spheres as a full screen graphic.
I have spheres plotted in a range of about -20 -> 120 in the x,y,and z
Now I would like to show them as a full screen.
I use the plotrange function to designate to -20->120 for the picture, but
when I use the plotregion function and
specify (0,1),(0,1) or any other values, it just plots in a 3" by 3" section
of my screen.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica and Java
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Help!! - Problems printing to Adobe Acrobat