Re: Mathlink and JAVA

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg16153] Re: Mathlink and JAVA
  • From: tgayley at (Todd Gayley)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 03:23:14 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On 23 Feb 1999 03:51:21 -0500, Martin Kraus
<mkraus at> wrote:

>Martin Stockhammer wrote:
>> Hello,
>> is there somewhere a library for the connection JAVA-Mathematica via Mathlink or will there be one in the next time?
>> Thanks
>> Martin Stockhammer
>Todd Gayley was working on this problem,
>(see the abstract of his presentation at last years
>Mathematica converence:
> )
>but I do not know the current status of this project.
>(Contact me for his e-mail address.)

I'm still working on it, but it's almost done. It seems that there is
quite a number of people interested in Mathematica and Java, and they
can be assured that an announcement will be made in this newsgroup
when the kit is available. People who want to know more can contact me
at tgayley at

Todd Gayley