Saving only input cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15322] Saving only input cells
  • From: bcash at javanet.com (Bill)
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:15:12 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello

I am wondering if there is a way to save only input cells, either
through the settings or if there is a little program somebody has
already written to clean up all of the cells output by the evaluating a
notebook.  I often evaluate a notebook, make changes to it and then
want to save it minus the cells generated by evaluation.  Presently I
am manually deleting each output cell before I save the nb now but
there has to be a better, and safer way.  My apologies in advance if I
have overlooked any blatantly obvious solutions.

Bill