Questions on a wave equation.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15427] Questions on a wave equation.
  • From: Sang Ho Bok <boks at mama.indstate.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:57:38 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

[Contact the author to obtain the program below - moderator]

Dear Sir,

My name is Sang-Ho Bok who is attending in physics department at Indiana
State University as a graduate student. I'm trying to learn Mathematica
but recently I got problems. I was trying to solve a wave equation in
polar coordinates numerically and I expected to get a polar wave.
However, I didn't get it even though I checked that the difference wave
equation I used was correct. Therefore, I am wondering if you or your
colleagues can help me or if you can introduce me to someone who can
handle the problems. The program I made is attached. Thank you for your
time.

Sincerely yours,

Sang-Ho Bok
boks at mama.indstate.edu