Re: save 3d-graphics as tiff

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15413] Re: save 3d-graphics as tiff
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:57:27 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Witold,

a Mathematica identifyer can only start with $, a, b ,..,z, A,.., Z. A
construction 3d will be translated to Times[3,d] that is not a variable
and can't hold a value.

You had typed

 3*d=ListPlot[...]
  Display["picture.tif",3*d,"TIFF"]

that is clearly nonsense and Mathematica tell you this.

Hope that helps
  Jens