Re: Visualizing 3D LP-problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15459] Re: [mg15424] Visualizing 3D LP-problems
  • From: Sergio Terrazas <sterraza at campus.cdj.itesm.mx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:22:00 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Bjorn!
Hi have done this using a package from mathsource :

Vertex Enumeration for Convex Polytopes
             and Arrangements

             Version 0.41 Beta
              November 14, 1992

           Copyright (c) 1991,1992 by
    Komei Fukuda and Ichiro Mizukoshi

You can download this package and write your own notebook, or you can
use my notebook if you want. You are welcome to it, although the
explanations are in Spanish.

Please contact me if you want the notebook.

Sergio Terrazas
Juarez, Mexico