Re: listplot and notebook directory

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15443] Re: listplot and notebook directory
  • From: "Nicolas B.E. Sawyer" <nbes at eee.nott.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:21:46 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Please tell me more about this. When I try (V3.0 on a PC)

NotebookInformation[SelectedNotebook[]]

all I get is

Out[6]=
{MemoryModificationTime -> 1615015}

The whole line gives nothing at all.

--
Nicolas B.E. Sawyer

Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of
Nottingham,
University Park,
Nottingham,
NG7 2RD.