Re: CellGroupingRules?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15547] Re: CellGroupingRules?
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:44:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Ron,
CellGroupingRules and CellGrouping can be found by

    menu Edit>Preferences>Lookup [CellGroup]

See also CellGroupData:

Cell[BoxData[
    RowBox[{" ",
      RowBox[{
        ButtonBox["CellGroupData",
          ButtonStyle->"RefGuideLink"], "."}]}]], "Input"]

Allan

Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting
www.haystack.demon.co.uk