Re: TeXForm with long expressions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18363] Re: TeXForm with long expressions
  • From: "Xiaogang Wang" <xgwang at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:13:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear Hinton
If the expression is long, TeXForm does not know where to fold it. My
is to split the expression manually. For example,

TeXForm[TraditionalForm[expr[[{1,2,3}]] ]]
TeXForm[TraditionalForm[expr[[{4,5}]] ]]
TeXForm[TraditionalForm[expr[[{6,7,8}]] ]]

I use TraditionalForm since I want variable to be italic, however sometimes
TraditionalForm gives me expr[[{1,3,2}]] instead of expr[[{1,2,3}]], again
a small problem.

news:7l3mmj$gen at