- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- From: "Usenet News Owner" <usenet at racoon.riga.lv>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:26 -0400
- Organization: LvNet-Teleport
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
From: "Evgeny Smirnov" <geos at mbox.fis.lv> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg18439] interesting problem Organization: LvNet-Teleport, Riga, Latvia Hi all. I have a formula: A*B/10001h=x+y all digits in HEX format (word - from 0h till FFFFh); y - excess How can i find B if i know A and y.