New tutorial book

I am proud to announce my new book A Crash Course in Mathematica
(Birkhauser, ISBN 3-7643-6127-1).

This is a compact (200 page) introduction to the main features of
Mathematica - an ideal textbook for Mathematica courses. The included CD-ROM
contains the whole book in the form of notebooks (with lots of useful
hyperlinks).
A Crash Course in Mathematica is the English translation of the German
book Mathematica - kurz und bündig.

Additional information can be found on http://www.ifm.ethz.ch/~kaufmann/.

---------
Stephan Kaufmann
Institute of Mechanics, ETH Zentrum, CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland
kaufmann at ifm.mavt.ethz.ch, http://www.ifm.ethz.ch/~kaufmann/
phone: +41 1 632 23 09, fax: +41 1 632 11 45