Re: "At long last, Sir, have you no shame?"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18437] Re: "At long last, Sir, have you no shame?"
- From: "DIAMOND Mark R" <gabrielle at XXXpsy.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:24 -0400
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <199906150543.BAA13337@smc.vnet.net.> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Wofram Research could learn a lot from National Instruments > --- great web site, full bug documentation, timely patches, > stable releases. The NatInst web-based KnowledgeBase is a > model of top-quality customer support: > http://www.natinst.com/support/resource.htm Yes ... a *very* well designed site. Mountains of information, extraordinarily well organised, with requests for immediate feedback to the customer support people about the quality of help that was provided by the page. Mark R Diamond Vision Rearch Laboratory The University of Western Australia