Q for Lisp and Prolog programmers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18558] Q for Lisp and Prolog programmers
- From: dreeves at flip.eecs.umich.edu (Daniel Reeves)
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 02:18:50 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does Mathematica subsume Lisp? In other words, is there any Lisp program which would be non-trivial to translate to Mathematica? What about Prolog? (given Roman Maeder's Prolog interpreter in Mathematica) He says it implements a subset of Prolog... What does it miss? Interested to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks, Daniel -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Daniel Reeves http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/dreeves/ "Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."