  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18567] Warning messages: Actions not found
  • From: Harald Osten <hvdosten at ludwigsburg.netsurf.de>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 02:18:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have just installed V4.0. IWhen I start it I get the widget "stderr"
with the messages:

Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character
Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character
Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character
Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character
Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character

Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character
Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character

For example, if I choose Palettes -> AlgebrraicManipulations I get these

messages again, and again when I try to close this widget. Or other
widgets.

What is the meaning of this message? I cannot find any startup-file
(except init.m) ...

Thanks a lot for every hint

Harald