plotting solns. to combined ODE/difference equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18547] plotting solns. to combined ODE/difference equations
  • From: rowland_kao at my-deja.com
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 02:18:45 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi out there,

I'm looking at a system of ODE's with updated
boundary conditions for integer values of the
independent variable. Thus I used NDSolve to get a
solution for f[t] over, t=0+ to 1- for example,
then use a new boundary condition f[1+]=g[f[1-]]
to solve the ODE's over t=1+ to 2-.

This is easy enough to do, however I am having
difficulty plotting the whole solution in a single
figure (i.e. I want more than just the function
values at integer t, or the solution over a single
interval).

Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

Rowland

Rowland Kao