plotting solns. to combined ODE/difference equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18547] plotting solns. to combined ODE/difference equations
- From: rowland_kao at my-deja.com
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 02:18:45 -0400
- Organization: Deja.com - Share what you know. Learn what you don't.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi out there, I'm looking at a system of ODE's with updated boundary conditions for integer values of the independent variable. Thus I used NDSolve to get a solution for f[t] over, t=0+ to 1- for example, then use a new boundary condition f[1+]=g[f[1-]] to solve the ODE's over t=1+ to 2-. This is easy enough to do, however I am having difficulty plotting the whole solution in a single figure (i.e. I want more than just the function values at integer t, or the solution over a single interval). Any suggestions? Thanks for the help. Rowland Rowland Kao Veterinary Epidemiology Institute for Animal Health Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Share what you know. Learn what you don't.