Re: Re: LaTex on a Mac

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18584] Re: [mg18548] Re: LaTex on a Mac
  • From: "Carl K.Woll" <carlw at>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:01:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi Jens,

Below you say that you dislike Mathematica because you can't input formulas using only
the keyboard. I input formulas all the time, and I never use the mouse. So, I'm curious.
What kinds of things do you do that require the use of a mouse? Perhaps there are some
shortcuts you are unaware of?

Carl Woll
Dept of Physics
U of Washington