  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18660] POLE-ZERO PLOTS
  • From: "BA" <aliane at>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 01:45:48 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi There,

In control systems, it is a custom to represent the poles of a transfer
function by "X", and the zeros by "o".  When, I use mathematica to get the
pole-zero plot, I am not sure how to display poles with crosses "x"...the
only function I'm aware of is PointSize...but this function uses a different
Is there anybody out there who can propose a straightforward way to do it.