Cumulative distribution of Gauss
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18639] Cumulative distribution of Gauss
- From: sallier_daniel at wanadoo.fr
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 01:45:37 -0400
- Organization: Wanadoo, l'internet avec France Telecom
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any analytical expression of the cumulative distribution of Gauss ?
If not, can someone provided me with a fast executing algorithm. I am
currently using pre-tabulated data. It is fine but its ends up to be rather
time consuming for highly iterative calculations.
Thank you for assistance.
sallier_daniel at wanadoo.fr
Prev by Date:
data acquisition system with mathematica 3.0
Next by Date:
Re: Rationalizing the denominator (better solution!)
Previous by thread:
Re: data acquisition system with mathematica 3.0
Next by thread:
Re: Cumulative distribution of Gauss