Re: data acquisition system with mathematica 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18708] Re: data acquisition system with mathematica 3.0
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 02:36:32 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7mjsgh$fco at smc.vnet.net>, kwong at mines.edu (Kwok_man Wong) writes: > Does anyone know if the mathematica can be used to control any > external device for data acquisition purpose? There's been a whole book written on this topic. http://store.wolfram.com/view/ISBN0521581370/ -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.