TableAlignments

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18756] TableAlignments
  • From: "Harvey P. Dale" <hpd1 at is2.nyu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:33:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

	I would like to reset the defaults, on boot-up, so that TableForm uses the
option TableAlignments->Right when, but only when, the output to the table
comprises exclusively numbers.  Otherwise, I'd like to keep
TableAlignments->Automatic.  Is there a command I can insert into the proper
init.m file to accomplish this, or is there some other way to do it?
	Thanks for the help.
Harvey P. Dale
New York University School of Law
110 West 3rd Street -- Room 206A