Re: single precision complex bug in g77 - was Testing g77 with LAPACK 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18889] Re: single precision complex bug in g77 - was Testing g77 with LAPACK 3.0
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 03:30:19 -0400
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
R. Kelley Cook wrote:
> On 23 Jul 1999 22:07:49 +0200, Toon Moene wrote:
> >Did you manage to provoke an ICE with it (now that Jeff has made changes
> >to abort the compiler for certain accesses to components of complex
> >numbers) ?
> >See his patch at:
> > http://egcs.cygnus.com/ml/gcc-patches/1999-07/msg00353.html
> >[ Hmmm, as far as the ChangeLog for gcc-2.95 goes, this doesn't seem
> > to be applied ... ]
> My current ChangeLog does have:
> Wed Jul 14 23:28:06 1999 Jeffrey A Law (law at cygnus.com)
> * emit-rtl.c (gen_realpart): Issue an error for cases GCC can not
> handle at this time instead of silently generating incorrect code.
> (gen_imagpart): Likewise.
You are right - I was searching for the keyword "complex" but the
ChangeLog entry doesn't contain it ...
The change is indeed in (just checked emit-rtl.c).
Toon Moene (toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl)
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 346 214290; Fax: +31 346 214286
GNU Fortran: http://world.std.com/~burley/g77.html
Prev by Date:
Re: Cumulative distribution of Gauss
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Creating a keyboard Shortcut
Next by thread:
Hypergeometric2F1[a,b,c,1] in v4